Fall 2019 Recreational Soccer Season – FIRST DAY!
September 3 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Fall 2019 Recreational Soccer
The Big Spring Youth Soccer Association (BSYSA) is hosting a non-travel recreational soccer program for children ages 5-11 for the Fall 2019 season. This program promotes basic soccer skills and fundamentals in a safe playing environment. All games and practices will be held at West Pennsboro Community Park (to be determined at a later date).
- All players must be at least 5 years of age on or before September 2, 2019, and no older than 11 years old on or before October 26, 2019. No exceptions.
- Season will begin September 2nd 2019.
Items needed each session:
- Shin guards (required)
- Sports socks (required)
- Full water bottle
- Comfortable sneakers or cleats (Cleats are not required, but highly recommended.)
- First Saturday game TBA.
- Last game TBA.
- Only parents who are listed as contacts will be emailed any information about the soccer season. There is space for two contacts. The first contact will be the main contact and the second will be the secondary contact. No one outside of these contacts will be permitted to receive information from BSYSA about your child’s soccer schedule without your consent first. If only one parent is needed for contact, please fill in NA for parent #2 information.
- This season we will again be offering recreational play for players up to 11 years old. This will require at least enough players to field two teams. This could be 9v9, 7v7, or 3v3 depending upon quantity of registrations in this age bracket.